1.10.11

Saveur´s great and global

I´m deep in holiday mode, which is to say, checking my email only now and then, ignoring the Web and Twitter, and catching up with friends and family and tapas bars.
But I did check Twitter for a second yesterday, and found out from dear Lydia about this Saveur article: 55 Great Global Food Blogs. Lobstersquad is one of them, the only one from Spain, no less.
Very exciting, very cool, I´m so happy.
No time to post recipes, but may I remind you of one from long ago, slow roast tomatoes? If you´re in a place, like Madrid, where it is possible to come back from the market with arms groaning under the weight of ripe beautiful tomatoes bought for a few coins, you have to make it.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

ENHORABUENA XIMENA!! YA ME HE METIDO EN SAVEUR. HAY COSAS INTERESANTES.
BESOS
BLANCA

Pille dijo...

Yay, Ximena! We rock - I was the only listed blog from Estonia :)

Now, have you got a good Romesco sauce recipe? I'll go and have a look...

Anónimo dijo...

Yay Ximena indeed! Mil enhorabuenas!
You go girl
Cristina

Share