27.9.07

Ton-ga-ton-ga-ole-olee


I´m going to Paris tomorrow. Tonga plays again, you see.
J won´t be coming this time. He said that he doesn´t like Paris, thinks it a bit boring, doesn´t like paintings in museums, and isn´t all that concerned about Tonga.
Neat, uh? He could only have improved on the performance by spitting on the tomb of my ancestors while kicking some puppies.
Never mind, I´m going with my sister and parents. Coordinating the four of us is going to be quite a feat; I want to eat banh mi, my father has managed to find a hunting museum (?¿!), my mother will probably have to be dragged kicking and screaming from Laduré and goodness knows what my sister will want. It promises to be a lot of fun. Will report back.
Hasta el lunes.

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Oooh! Family holidays in Paris! Have fun! :)

"He could only have improved on the performance by spitting on the tomb of my ancestors while kicking some puppies..." --> You are TOO funny! :)

Pille dijo...

Khmm. J. is being extremely insensitive here, isn't he? And what's not to like about Paris? (that's where K. and I went for our first date in May 06 - and we're still happily together - so it cannot be bad, can it:)
And I'm sure your sister with find plenty of fashionista stores in Paris, so you'll all be happy:)

Raquel dijo...

Lo que te digo. El baúl de la Piquer. Bon voyage!!!!!

Paula y Simón dijo...

¡¡Pasadlo bien!! ¡¡Qué envidia!!

Anónimo dijo...

THANKS FOR THIS YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME CHUCKLE - STILL HOPING THE SOUTH AFRICANS WIN THEY WERE SOOOOOOOOO GRACIOUS WHEN WE LOST - ENJOY

Rosa dijo...

Going to Paris to eat banh mi? That's interesting! Have a great time! Can't resist giving you a food tip - check out the patisserie Pain de Sucre in rue Rambuteau (near the Pompidou Centre), but remember it's closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Anónimo dijo...

Sounds like a fabulous Paris trip to me. And Paris boring? Couldn't be! I'm gently questioning J.'s sanity.

Anónimo dijo...

It could be worse: e.g., spitting on the tomb of your ancestors while cooking some puppies.

I love your blog.

Share